- Feb 10 Shelagh Gallagher - UAGC
- Mar 01 SheTech
- Mar 03 FIRST Robotic State Competition
- Mar 21 Tech Expo - OWTC
- Apr 06 April Lottery
- Jun 15 Leaders By H.E.A.R.T.
- Jun 18 Scholar Prep Camps Begin!
- Jul 09 Information Night
- Aug 14 Placement Tests Resume
- Aug 16 Meet the TEAM Night
- Aug 21 Seniors' Meeting
- Aug 23 Public Tour of the Cavalier Home! 6PM
- Aug 24 Administrative Meetings Resume
- Aug 24 Scholars Supply Drop Off noon to 4 PM
- Aug 25 FIRST Utah Robotics Symposium
- Aug 27 First day of ACADEMY!
- Aug 28 FIDDLER ON THE ROOF AUDITIONS
- Aug 30 OPEN HOUSE Thursdays at 6 PM!
- Aug 31 Cross Country Info Meeting!
- Sep 15 First Cross Country Meet
- Sep 20 OPEN HOUSE Thursdays at 6 PM!
- Sep 21 Middle School Street Sock Hop 7-9 PM
- Sep 22 High School Street Sock Hop 7 - 9 PM
- Sep 22 Open House 11 - 2 PM
- Oct 10 PSAT/NMSQT
- Oct 11 Family Mentor Partnership Meeting (FMP) 9:00 AM/6:30 PM
- Oct 18 Fall Break 18 - 21
- Oct 20 Debate Fall Classic - BYU
- Oct 24 STEM Fest
- Oct 24 FAFSA FORM NIGHT 7 PM
- Oct 26 Friendship Assembly 8 - 9 AM
- Oct 26 Model United Nations Debate - BYU
- Oct 27 Robotics Build Day - Ogden High
- Oct 27 Fall Arts Gala 6:30 PM
- Oct 30 CHIPOTLE SPIRIT NIGHT 5 - 9
- Nov 01 FMP Council Meeting 9:00/6:30
- Nov 02 FIDDLER rehearsals
- Nov 08 12:45 Dismissal - Scholars
- Nov 19 Thanksgiving Break 19-23
- Nov 27 Chili's Fundraiser 11 - 11
- Nov 27 GIVING TUESDAY!
- Nov 30 WONDER Assembly 8 AM
- Dec 15 FIRST Robotics Qualifier
- Jan 11 RUBE Goldberg Competition
- Feb 22 State FIRST Robotics Competition
If you have experience with classical education and you're interested in mentoring or instructing at the Academy, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All educators and paraprofessionals are welcome to apply.
Once your resume has been reviewed you will be notified if it meets the requirements of a classical academy. You may then be invited to read Cultural Literacy by E.D. Hirsch and Why Johnny Can't Tell Right From Wrong by William Kilpatrick and participate in a round table discussion or a small group discussion with Dr .Goers and Dr. Arthur. Candidates will be invited for face to face interviews afterwards.
Thank you for your interest!
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Applicants for admissions and employment, students, parents, persons with disabilities, employees, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Capstone Classical Academy are hereby notified that this district does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex. color, national origin, age, or disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.